ActivePerl ECCN

Hello,

I am trying to obtain the ECCN number for ActivePerl for export compliance. My company is completing an export control document and this information is needed for completion of that document. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

David

2 Likes

Hi David!

Wanted to let you know I’m looking into this. In the past, the encryption modules in the ActivePerl Community Editions have fallen under EAR99, but I can’t say for certain if that’s still the case.

Shean, thanks for your reply and for researching this!

David

1 Like

Hey there David,

I consulted with the relevant colleagues and, the answer isn’t immediately clear when it comes to ActivePerl’s Community Editions. I forwarded your question to our account manager for DXC, they’ll able to provide you with the information you need.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the exact same problem. I can login my account on the website, but not through the Komodo IDE, which gives the confusing “It appears you are offline” message.

Hey there @monsoon, looks like there was an issue on our side that’s been addressed so hopefully restarting should do the trick. You can catch the rest of the convo here Unable to Register Komodo IDE 12.1

Yes! I’m IN. Thanks a lot.

1 Like