Unable to Register Komodo IDE 12.1

Unable to Register Komodo IDE 12.1
When i enter my Username and Password and Click Submit
It is not registering my Komodo IDE

2 Likes

Are you using your ActiveState Platform account credentials?

If you are entering your ActiveState Platform credentials correctly, check to ensure that your organization’s network / firewall are not blocking the outgoing verification call.

1 Like

I have the same trouble, the message is: “Login failed, it appears you are offline”

I am having the same issue (OS: Manjaro Linux, kernel 5.6.12-1-MANJARO x86_64). I am not operating behind a firewall.

1 Like

The same issue. The message “Login failed, it appears you are offline”. No firewall on proxy on my side.

I have the same issue in my windows 10 pro, the message is "Login failed, it appears you are offline”.

Same issue here. No solutions coming?

Same problem here, using MacOS 10.15.5 and Komodo IDE 12.0.1 build 91869.
No proxy or firewall. I can browse ActiveState site with browser.

Same here. Just installed K 12.0.1 to Linux Mint 18.3. Opening Komodo takes to an activestate login dialog and I’m told I’m offline. But I have no proxy, I’m logged into my activestate dashboard in the browser and I can ping activestate.com from the CLI.

Having the same issue as well, “Login failed, it appears you are offline”
I used the dmg to install Komodo-IDE-12.0.1-91869-macosx-x86_64 on MacOSx Catalina 10.15.5 Firewall is off, this is a personal computer.

Note that It seems that the certificate for platform.activestate.com:443 is not being verified correctly.

We have managed to reproduce this issue, which is impacting your ability to register Komodo. We are investigating and will post an update later.

Thanks for your patience.

Quick update:
We’ve found the issue is due to Komodo not fully supporting the changes made by our SSL provider. We hope to have a solution deployed soon. Once resolved you’ll just need to restart Komodo.

do you know when it will be deployed?

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA. We continue to work on the issue.

Thanks for your patience

The issue is now fixed! Please restart Komodo and you should be able to log in.

Once again, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thanks!
It’s working fine now

1 Like

It is not working for me

It is not working for me

Login failed, it appears you are offline. How to resolve it?

The SSL certificate was fixed last week.

If you are still unable to authenticate, you’re likely behind a proxy server.

Contact support@activestate.com for the FAQ.