New build error when adding a module

So I wanted to add the Clipboard module to my build (which is 5.28.1). This has previously built fine. Now I have started getting this sort of error

Unable to Resolve Dependencies!

Here’s what happened…

• No ingredient version satisfies build dependency builder camel == (of requirement language/perl Math-Prime-Util-GMP == 0.50)
  • No ingredient version satisfies build dependency builder camel == (of requirement language/perl Math-Prime-Util-GMP == 0.50)

What happens next?

Until these errors are resolved, we cannot attempt a build. If you recognize any of the packages in the error messages, try removing them or requesting a different version.

I have tried deleting some of these mathsy and db modules which tbh I don’t think I need (I am a prorammenr of very little brain). But I can’t seem to get rid of the errors. This is all a littel bit confusing since the build worked before and Clipboard is a very self-contained module.

@DrBob62,

This is an older project that is carrying forward a configuration setting which you don’t have the ability to directly modify. I’ve removed this setting, and your project is starting to build.

I just checked in on the build, and it looks like it’s currently failing on GD/libgd. I already have a fix for this build failure, and I expect it will go live today. I’ll let you know once that is complete.

Sorry for the delay here. There were some additional updates needed here, and I’m currently trying to get final approval to push it today.

libgd/GD is now building properly.