Build Error: Net-SCTP 1.02 for Perl 5.28.1 on Linux

I want to build a project based on this CPAN

Looking for help with this package that is failing to build in my project.

Runtime Details

Failing Packages

• Net-SCTP 1.02

Reasons

• Build failures: module Net-SCTP

Hi there. We can look at this module, but I can already see that the reason we are not building it now is that the module has dependencies on third-party C libraries.
DEPENDENCIES
This module requires these other modules and libraries:
lksctp-tools-1.0.6-1.el5.1
lksctp-tools-devel-1.0.6-1.el5.1

Those libraries are described with names that indicate that the reference libraries are available to RPM style Linux distributions based on RHEL 5.x Linux. The last release Net-SCTP is from 2015, and RHEL 5.x is now end of life. It is unclear if there are equivalents libraries for RHEL 7.x, Debian based Linux, MacOS, or Windows, and it is unclear if the Net-SCTP module will work with them. The CPAN test reports show that the only operating system that Net-SCTP consistently works on is Dragonfly BSD. http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Net-SCTP%201.02;maxver=1

The clearest solution for using this module with Linux would be to install into the system Perl on a RHEL 5.x using the RPM tools. Everything will require some experimentation, and it seems unlikely that it will work on Windows or OS X so you may wish to remove those platforms from your project.