Why can I not install active state?

Hi, I’m new to the community, and I don’t know what is happening, but I opened crosh and put the installation code down as it said in crosh which is this: sh <(curl -q https://platform.activestate.com/dl/cli/onb01/install.sh) but instead of doing what it asked (which I expected it to do) it said ERROR - ERROR: unknown command: sh. So can someone tell me how to get past this situation? (By the way, this is a Celeron N5100 school chromebook that I bought)

Unfortunately ChromeOS is currently not officially supported. End of the day this is still Linux though, so you may still be able to get it to work with some tinkering. The error you are currently running into is due to sh not being available on ChromeOS by default.

I’m not very familiar with ChromeOS, but from some brief googling it seems you may be able to put it into developer mode and install linux on it: MrChromebox.tech

I tried to install ActiveState on July 31 2024, with the Windows version download, and failed to install it!
This is what I don’t understand. I am sure you guys must have tested on your pc before go public. Need fix urgently, if ActiveState is to be function on Windows PCs! Thanks in advance!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Failed to install ActiveState in win11