The issue happens through both the GUI interface on the platform and CLI on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new python 3.8.10 or 3.9.10 project for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- Once the build is finished, add any combination of the following packages with auto selected for the version: Scipy, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn or matplotlib
- Commit the changes.
- The runtime does not finish the build.
- Install the package on a local drive on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- Run the command state install package where package could be any of the above packages.
- Following error is printed:
Request failed due to timeout. Please ensure your device has access to internet during installation. Make sure software like a VPN, Firewall or Anti-Virus are not blocking your connectivity.