Sunrise, sunset perl module for version 5.28

Hello,
Currently we are using a module called Astro. Another one I google that looks like it’s doing a similar thing is DateTime::Event::Sunrise . Neither I available in 5.28 version. Does anyone have any recommendations? I would really appreciate any suggestions. We basically need to display current sunrise and sunset time in different time zones…Thank you

1 Like

Strawberry Perl might be an option for you. Otherwise, if you can wait for it, we have a big update coming that will make thousands of additional modules available.

1 Like

Thank you! We’re still on an older version, and in the middle of testing our application for 5.28. Is there approximate date for that major update that you’ve mentioned? Just so we can adjust our transition to the latest version plan. Thanks

1 Like

There are a few significant changes that need to happen to the back end of The Platform. We are still working out how they will affect existing customers, and ways to reduce that impact. If we find easy solutions, it could be very soon. If the solutions needed are harder, it might be a several more weeks.

2 Likes