Yes, turns out clicking and selecting worked. Not sure why it didn’t when I tried it before – but then, I might have mindlessly done a Ctl-A and Shift-Insert because I thought I was in console context. (It does LOOK like a console, after all! And the mind is a funny thing…present it with a new context and it’s remarkable how quickly it adapts to the context!)
Anyway, thanks for that.
I neglected to mention that the Win32 problem popped up when I added the Database bundle. I tried adding it again around 10:00 pm tonight and it still blows up compiling Win32.c. Here are the relevant log entries:
Win32.o:Win32.c:(.text+0x4243): undefined reference to `CreateEnvironmentBlock’
Win32.o:Win32.c:(.text+0x4301): undefined reference to `DestroyEnvironmentBlock’
Win32.o:Win32.c:(.text+0x4315): undefined reference to `DestroyEnvironmentBlock’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [Makefile:472: blib\arch\auto\Win32\Win32.dll] Error 1