How do you connect Komodo 12.0.1 to platform/slate created project?

Have created Python 3.9.7 runtime for Project, can activate runtime from Konsole(Bash shell), but Komodo can’t find it. Created runtime reports successful install, activates when I activate it, exits when I exit it, created Folder with Runtime name. Just can’t get Komodo to work using runtime. Also Folder contains only activestate yaml.

@RiverRat , Check out this link https://docs.activestate.com/komodo/12/ might help!

@RiverRat, Getting Komodo to talk to an AS ‘state’ installed perl or python instance is probably not going to work well. AS has designed their new deployment tool, state, to not work with their Komodo IDE debugger / development tool suite. I cannot figure out why, though.

Here is a link to a thread where I has a very similar question and AS Support responded. You don’t have a lot of good options here:

What I did to use Komodo 12.0.1 IDE and Python 3.10.0, was not to use state created Virtual project. Run Deploy from State tool to install python runtime. If you don’t see AS on left side of Komodo IDE and no runtime environment ready in bottom panel, you should be able run and edit files.