I’d direct your Komodo questions to the Komodo forums:

But to answer your question:

1. Open Commando, Ctrl (Cmd on OSX) + Shift + O
  2. Press 5 or select packages
  3. Type “emmet”
  4. Install Xemmet (Emmet for Komodo)
  • Carey
1 Like

The version of xemmet is not compatible with komodo 12.0.1. Any Solution?

1 Like

hey @arlindocodinha, click install anyway. It means the maintainer hasn’t bumped the “supported versions” in the addon. It’s most likely uneffected by Komodo 12 release.

1 Like

Thank you for your help but the same doesn’t work. Emmet is a very important tool speeds up the process.

1 Like

@arlindocodinha, What’s doesn’t work? How is it not working? Give me some clues so I know what problem I need to solve ;).

1 Like

Hi Thank you for your help. if I write for ex. p tag and press tab this comes up <p class="classname"></p>, if I write h1 and press tab doesn’t do anything, this only an example or I have to press other button instead? Thank you

1 Like

@arlindocodinha,

p expanding to <p class="classname"> </p> isn’t Emmet or Xemmet. It sounds like you’re just in need of HTML completions. I can’t be sure why p worked and h1 didn’t. Both work for me when I open an HTML5 file. Maybe could you share the file you’re trying this in?

• Carey
1 Like

Hi Carey, other code editors if you have emmet installed ! + tab this comes up not in komodo

Document

if I wright as an example. .testing + tab this comes up but not in komodo

that’s what I meant to say.

1 Like

@arlindocodinha,

Not sure what you’re sharing. You post doesn’t make sense. Seems to be missing information. Please fix the formatting and we’ll see what’s wrong.

• Carey