Build Error: DBD-mysql 4.050 for Perl 5.28.1 on Windows

Looking for help with this package that is failing to build in my project.

Runtime Details

Failing Packages

• DBD-mysql 4.050
1 Like

Hey @stonezone77,

Thanks for reaching out. I know the build team is working on getting DBD-mysql building. I’m following up with them now to see what it’s status is. I’ve also forked your project and added the package back to see if I can get it building.

@stonezone77, a ticket has been filed, assigned and is in progress so hopefully have this resolved soon. We’ll report back here when it is.

I have the same issue with the build of DBD-MySQL. Was there any progress on the build?

@alainrosen, Indeed there has been progress. The fix will be live very soon. I, or something else from the team, will ping this thread when it’s fixed. Thanks for your patience.

• Carey

Hi Carey

Was there any progress? I have been patiently working to hear for the fix :slight_smile:
Do you have any estimation when it will be ready?

Thanks

Alain

Hey @alainrosen,

Thanks for following up and your patience. There has been progress on this, quite a bit actually, but unfortunately not completely resolved. I’ve reached out to the build team to see if it can get some attention. Can’t promise a time frame unfortunately.

Thanks again for your patience and reaching out to see how things are progressing. When the package is building properly this thread will get updated.

• Carey

6 posts were split to a new topic: Perl Project not building on Platform

If you add back DBD-MySQL at the latest version number, it should build for you now.

If you add DBD-MySQL back at the latest version it should build for you now,