TAB trigger for Abbreviations.
The Tab Abbreviations add-on has been merged into HTML Toolkit. Please avoid running the two extensions on the same install.
What it does:
- Auto-complete abbreviations by pressing TAB
- Organise your abbreviations by folder and select the desired one from a pop-up menu
How to Configure?
- Open up your toolbox and create a new folder (red icon)
- Inside a language folder, create a new snippet. Give it a name you would later on use to insert it e.g. button, form, table, etc.
How to Install?
- Download the XPI file
- Fire up Komodo 5
- Select Tool -> Add-ons -> Extensions
- Drag and drop the XPI file onto the Add-ons window
- Wait and confirm the installation
You must restart Komodo for changes to take effect.
Source code is available on Google Code.