Quickopen is an extension for Komodo Edit which allows to open files from active project quickly.
1. Install the extension in Komodo Edit.
2. In Komodo Edit go to Edit->Preferences->Editor->Key bindings.
3. Assign a key sequence for "General: Quick Open...".
1. Press the key sequence you assigned above.
2. Start typing the name of file you'd like to open.
3. You will see the list of files that match your input.
* The quickopen extension searches through files of the active project only. To make the project active go to Projects->Make Active Project and select the needed project.
* If the list of files contains something unneeded it can be reduced by excluding certain files or folders. To achieve this right click on the project in Project sidebar, select Properties then "Directory Import" and edit "Files and Directories to exclude".