the Komodo IDE/Edit extension for Python unit testing
kNose is my attempt to make Python unit testing in Komodo as simple as possible. It's a GUI front-end for the excellent nose framework written by Jason Pellerin.
- First-class integration into Komodo
- Run tests manually or automatically.
- Green/red bar, plus a tree view, informs you of the status of your tests.
- Ability to jump straight to a failing test at the offending line number.
- All exception traceback information available for debugging.
Note that kNose requires nose version 0.10.1 to be installed on your system.
Installation and usage information available on the kNose project page here.