I wrote a script with Tk gui that starts another program with the "system" function.
This works well when i build it with perlapp and i don't use the gui option.
When i want to hide the console and build it with gui option, the whole app is stopping and hangs up.
I use Win7, Perl 5.16 x86 and PDK 9.5.1.
How can i start an app out of my Tk Script?
We are using PerlApp to create freestanding executable from perl script.
When the executable built with PerlApp runs, it extracts its dynamic object files in the /tmp/pdk directory. However, it is not working on those systems which have some security permission like nonexec and non writable on /tmp directory.
Our application run on different ports and the problem is same on Window,Linu and AIX platform.
Brakes, as the right to work with an array to
reading a file on each line chytyuschyys immediately create an array of 58 elements
a few hundred lines, remember, three or nine.
Help me please write vsezh- did just such a thing here, with a square array.
Brakes, as the most beautiful and properly handle array that would
reading a file on each line chytayeyuymyy immediately create an array of 58 elements
a few hundred lines, remember, three or nine. And there very well and correctly,
let all while not falling.
Unfortunately I'm confined to an old ActivePerl (5.12) and a fittingly old PerlApp (9.2.1).
There seems to be an issue with newer releases of DateTime::TimeZone, such that perlapp adds all the timezone pm files (it's visible with --verbose for example), but regardless the application cannot find it.
I'm running PDK version 126.96.36.1998593 on a windows XP PRO SP3 machine using activestate perl 5.20.2 Build 2002
I am attempting to cross compile to linux x86_64 using the Perlapp gui
The Perlapp command line displayed in the gui is:
perlapp --norunlib --nologo --target linux-86-64 --exe networktest.exe-linux-x86-64 networktest.pl
The Output section in the Perlapp gui shows:
Downloading ActiviePerl for linux-x86-64...redirect
Downloading ActiviePerl for linux-x86-64...failed 401 Authorization Required
I'm running ActivePerl v5.20.2 in Windows XP, and the $ENCODING_LOCALE_FS variable in Encode::Locale incorrectly uses an OEM code page (cp437 in my case) rather than an ANSI one like cp1252. I don't know whether this is due to changes in the Encode::Locale module or something else, it's incorrect behaviour anyway.
I am trying to do a SOAP API call using the ServiceNow API to query for changes that have the category - "Auto-deploy". How do I fix the malformed xml?
I am using perl 5.20.2
C:\Perl64\site\bin/cpan script version 1.63, CPAN.pm version 2.10
unclosed token at line 7, column 2033, byte 3657 at C:/Perl64/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187.
I have a script that ran clean with tclchecker from TDK5.3 but under the version of tclchecker from TDK5.4.0, it reports almost 800 undefined variables. The script uses the snit package and it appears most of these are related to snit variables. It appears that the checker is complaining about the same variables over and over. The previous version of the checker also complained about these variables, but it seemed like adding a single "#checker exclude warnUndefinedVar" was sufficient to eliminate the warnings for all uses of that variable.
I am trying to use the latest PDK to convert PerlCOM scripts into individual dlls that I can use in the VB6 app I am debugging. I have ported this app over from another XP machine and have it at the same junction as I did in the previous machine. I also downloaded the latest PDK on the new XP machine, exactly like I did on the previous.
Now however, I am getting the above error when I try to open perlctrl-gui.exe. I tried this fix....https://community.activestate.com/tags/not-recognized-pdk-tool (even though it is a Windows 7 fix) but the error persists.
I am writing the august and esteemed users of Perl to assist me in a troubling endeavor. I have a VB6 application that uses Perl scripting via PerlCOM. Being new to Perl, I have very little idea as to what is needed for this endeavor to succeed, but I will tell you what I have and what I have done.
The VB6 app is stalling on this line of code, giving the always lovely Error 429: ActiveX component can't create object:
Dim objPerlCOM as Object
Set objPerlCOM = CreateObject("PerlCOM.Script") <== Error occurs here.