Is my Community/Business/Enterprise Edition version of ActivePerl vulnerable to HeartBleed?
ActivePerl Community/Business Editions which, as shipped, are affected:
- 126.96.36.1995 - upgrade to 188.8.131.526 (Business Edition only) or 184.108.40.2064 to fix
- 220.127.116.113 - upgrade to 18.104.22.1684 to fix
- 22.214.171.1240 - upgrade to 126.96.36.1992 to fix
- 188.8.131.521 - upgrade to 184.108.40.2062 to fix
Modules supplied through PPM are unaffected.
Modules compiled locally must be reviewed locally for vulnerability.
Enterprise Editions can be distinguished from Community/Business Editions by the presence of an additional fifth number before the six digit build number/version control number.
ActivePerl Enterprise Editions which, as shipped, are affected:
- 220.127.116.119.9 through 829.12
- 18.104.22.1689.9 through 1009.12
- 22.214.171.1246.2 through 1206.5
- 126.96.36.1994.2 through 1405.3
- 188.8.131.522.2 through 1603.3
New Enterprise releases have been issued and can be located under the 2014Q1.1 folder.